Mahjong online Strategy Tips
Mahjong is a Chinese game of skill, which involves four players. The game played in general is similar to all the versions of mahjong. However the game pieces and scoring slightly differs depending on regional variations.
Freeonlinemahjong game is almost similar to gin, rummy, while the object of mahjong is to build sets, as well as get the highest point value. In order to do this, each player selects and discards tiles (the game pieces, bearing different designs) until an entire set of combinations has been made.
1. Although each tile layout requires a unique approach, the general strategy is to keep removing matching tiles in such a way that each removal would open up more possibilities for future tile matching.
2. You should open up new tiles with every pair they eliminate. Choosing obvious pairs every time, such as those from the top levels, will often lose the game by leaving essential tiles under cover.
3. In certain situations obtaining matching tiles after reshuffling can be either theoretically impossible or highly unlikely.
The key is to avoid getting into positions where the above is likely to happen.
4. It is very crucial to focus and give your full attention and concentration to the game, when your mind wanders, even for a second, it will cost you a lot of time to refocus.
5. React fast. Time is the most important factor in the game, so it is imperative to be fast. Fast reaction means making the correct decision given the current situation as the result of previous decisions.
6. You will be required to imagine your movements several steps ahead. The game might look playable now, but if you don’t look ahead and you make the wrong move then the game could end with no solutions.
7. Elaborate your visual memory. Some of Mahjong characters on the tiles look quite similar, especially when you have to quickly scan many tiles over and over. It is important to be able to distinguish all the tiles correctly, and often memorize where you last saw “that piece”.