How to play Reversi game:
- On the computer, use the mouse to play.
- On the mobile, touch the screen to play.
- Use your mouse to place colored disks on the board. You may place a disk anywhere on the board, as long as it surrounds a group of your opponent’s disks on opposite sides. You can surround disks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. After you place your disk, any disks that you surrounded will flip over to your color. Try to end the game with as many disks of your color as possible!
- If the computer opponent is too hard or too easy, you can set the difficulty level of a new game with the 1 star (easy), 2 star, and 3 star (hard) buttons. If you need help, click the options button (it looks like a gear) and turn on the flip number hint. It will help you see your possible moves and work on your strategy!
- Playing this game helps children to be clever with their hands, improve their logical thinking. Besides, this game also helps children explore the world more.